-->

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Taken (2008) (English)



                                 Director: Pierre Morel
                                 Genre  : Action,Thriller, Drama
                                 Cast    :  Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace and Famke Janssen


                    'Taken' is a French thriller film in English language directed by Pierre Morel.It was later released in US with some scenes edited out to get a PG-13 rating.
             'Taken' is a story of a retired and divorced CIA agent, who travels across Europe and relies on his old but perfect skills to save his estranged teenager daughter, who was kidnapped when she was on a trip to Paris with her friend.Will he able to find her without the help of govt. officials?..Or will he able to get back with his family like old times?..Watch the amazing magic of thriller cinema to know more.
         Liam Neeson plays the role of CIA agent Bryan Mills our protagonist.It is one of the best characters he ever played in his entire career.This movie made his stardom shine more in the celebrity world.This is one movie which i can watch it more than a million times.It has some awesome dialogues,and in Liam's rough voice they sound more awesome.Here is a sample...
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."


So if you are a fan of action thrillers you must watch this movie.And if you are not,then also you must watch this movie.



                                                  

First DVD is the version which was released in US and the second one is an extended cut.Buy from Amazon and get great discounts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...